Students Supported by NEDO
NEDO’s objective is to help all Nepalese children to attend the universal primary education by 2015. NEDO has the same goal as the United Nation’s MDG’s giving opportunity of education for all Nepalese. NEDO also vows to develop Scholarship Scheme for university students to foster the leaders for government, corporations and social development.
A better educated generation, a better future for our nation
HELP NEPAL Earthquake RELIEF JAPAN PROJECT 2015
To help the people in need at this devastating earthquake situation in Nepal, Professor Manoj Lal Shrestha has joined the Rapid Action Team Nepal-2015, Nepal Disaster Relief Action Team to help the suffering people at this pathetic situation. Professor Shrestha was a visiting professor at Stanford University, USA and at present working at Konan University Kobe as a Professor of Strategic Management and Policy Studies. He is the founding director of Nepal Educational Development Organization (NEDO) Japan, which now works with The Institute for Himalaya Conservation, Blind Rock Foundation, and Nepal Neuro Care Medical Foundation in Nepal supporting under privileged students in Nepal. Professor Shrestha has just created the HELP NEPAL 2015 JAPAN PROJECT to extend the support received from people and institutions in Japan with the following members:
* Dr. Matsumoto Akira, Visiting Professor. Doshisha University Executive director InnoLink Global Initiative.
* Dr. Nakajima Hiroshi, Coordinator Academia industry Relations office Osaka, City Office.
* Dr. Kawamura Takuya, Prof. Osaka City University.
* Dr. Mizobata Satoshi Prof. Kyoto University Head of Kyoto University Institute of Economic Research.
* Dr. Richard Kneller, Professor Tokyo University RCAST.
* Professor Mika Yamana, Professor Kansai University.
* Dr. Mahabir Pun, The Institute of Himalaya Conservation.
* Dr. Ambassador Ganesh Yonzan Tamang, Former Nepalese Ambassador to Japan.
* Professor Ambassador Kedar Bhakta Mathema, Former Nepalese Ambassador to Japan.
* Dr. Kamal Lammichane, Professor Tsukuba University.
* Mr.Surendra Shakya, Executive Director Himalaya Networks Group.
* Dr. Prabin Shrestha, Doctor Norvic Hospital Founder of Nepal Neuro Center.
* Ms. Sristi KC, Founder of Blind Rock, An organization to empower visually impaired and disable people in Nepal.
* Mr. Purna Chandra Lal Rajbhandari, Coordinator, Centre for Climate Change, Energy and Environment, Asian Institute of Technology and Management .
* Professor Kashioka Tomihide, Kyoto Women's University.
* Rev. Satoshi Hirata,Chairman Kansai Seminar House.
* Professor Watanabe, Konan University.
* Professor Hiroyama Konan University.
* Professor Manoj Lal Shrestha Konan University.
The project office will be located at:
GEO Tower East 904
Mukogawa Cho 6-26-904
Takarazuka 665-0844>br> JAPAN
JAPAN POSTAL OFFICE ACCOUNT: NEDO JAPAN 01030-5-27668
As the monsoon has approached that brings the rain and landslides, the urgent things needed are: Tents, Gumboots, Raincoats, Blankets, Foods, sanitary pads for women, First aid medical care related goods, Antibiotics, Pain killers (we had a team of doctors for this), Water purification materials.
The urgent needs are: Tents,
For material help please send it to the following address:
HELP NEPAL 2015 PROJECT
Mr. Surendra Shakya
C/O Himalaya Net Work Groups
Pulchowk, Lalitpur 3,